One of my favorite events of the year is my family’s annual reunion camp out. It’s great seeing relatives I don’t get to see very often. It’s a weekend of great fellowship… and food. This late-night, fireside treat is one of my favorites. Now, I can make them anytime I want in my air fryer.
Air Fried S’mores
- Air Fryer
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Bars
- Place graham cracker in air fryer.
- Carefully use a sharp knife to score on side of a marshmallow. (This reveals the internal stickiness and helps it stick to the cracker and not fall off while cooking.)
- Gently press the scored side of the marshmallow onto the graham cracker in the air fryer.
- Air fry at 370 for 4 minutes. (Do not preheat your air fryer for this recipe.)
- While the marshmallows are toasting, arrange a graham cracker and piece of chocolate on a plate. This will be the top of your s'more.
- When done, carefully remove the graham cracker and toasted marshmallow from inside the air fryer and top with the chocolate and another graham cracker.