When avocados are in season and a good price… I love to make this for a quick lunch. This basic guacamole would also be good with tacos… or any Mexican dish.
Air Fried Tortilla Chips & Easy Guacamole
If you have the ingredients and 10 minutes you can make this great snack.
- Air Fryer
- 3 Soft Flour Tortillas
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tajin Seasoning
- 1 Avocado
- 3 tbls Salsa
- 1 tbls Sour Cream
- Use a pizza cutter and cut the tortillas into chip shaped wedges.
- Add the wedges to the air fryer basket, spray with olive oil, and sprinkle with Tajin.
- Air fry 4-6 minutes at 400 degrees (no preheating necessary). Shake the basket a few times during cooking. Add more olive oil and Tajin after the first shaking.
- While the chips are cooking, it's time to make the guacamole. Carefully cut the avocado in half and scoop the insides into a bowl, discarding the pit.
- Mash with a fork.
- Stir in salsa and sour cream.
- Season to taste with Tajin.
Be sure and keep an eye on your chips and shake while they are cooking to your desired level of doneness. Some people prefer softer chips… while others like them really crispy. The salsa and sour cream ratios are a good starting point. You can adjust to your taste preferences. If you like a little heat, you could stir in a little sriracha or your favorite hot sauce.