If you’re looking for a perfectly portioned, sweet treat these mini cheesecakes are for you! They’re easy to make… and they freeze well.
Once you have them made you can dress your mini cheesecakes up however you want. Fresh fruit, pie filling, chocolate or caramel sauce, crushed cookies or candy bars… the possibilities are endless.
- 3/4 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 8oz Bricks of Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham crackers, melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar in a food processor.
- Press 1 1/2 tbsp crust mixture into the bottom of 12 silicone baking cups and set aside on a baking sheet.
- In a stand mixer, mix all the filling ingredients, except the eggs.
- When the cream cheese mixture is blending, slowly beat in the eggs. It will look like a cake batter.
- Add the filling mixture to the crust-lined, baking cups. Fill to 3/4 full.
- Gently lift and tap baking sheet holding the cheesecakes on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the center is almost set.
- Turn off oven heat and leave in the oven with the door partway open for 5 minutes. Then allow to cool completly before serving.
- Serve plain… or top with your favorite fresh fruit, pie filling, jams, or crushed candy bar.